Yellowstone Eco Tours
Yellowstone National Park
Discover the world's first national park with Eco-Tour Adventures. Explore off the beaten path to truly understand Yellowstone National Park. Embark on a tour of discovery to see firsthand the geological wonders and the multitude of wildlife that Yellowstone National Park has to offer. Our experienced guides with their local knowledge will take you to the wildlife hotspots to observe and photograph the abundant wildlife. You will view Old Faithful and some of the other 10,000 thermal features of the park. Viewing and understanding geysers, hot springs, mud pots, and fumaroles (steam vents) bring one back in time to the creation of the world. Depending on interests we will take short hikes on easy terrain and boardwalks to explore the small living wonders of the Yellowstone area. It is our mission to connect you to this breathtaking area and to leave a lasting impression on you and your family.
We will depart the town of Jackson close to sunrise to take advantage of the early morning light, to observe the animals during one of their more active times of the day. Traveling north through Yellowstone we have many options for destinations. Old Faithful and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone are two options that are popular. We can see both in a day if desired. A tasty lunch is included in this tour option. We will enjoy lunch at the Historic Old Faithful Inn or at the Canyon Lodge. Animals that abound here and that are observed during many of our guided eco-tours in Yellowstone National park include moose, elk, bison, mule deer, wolves, black bears, grizzly bears, bald eagles, and trumpeter swans just to name a few. Topics of conversation on our eco-tours include animal behavior, animal adaptations, geology of the area, and cultural history of this special place to name a few. Call for more details or to ask about customized private trips.
- An Experienced and knowledgeable guide to give you a in-depth introduction to this great place we call Yellowstone National park
- Professional quality Binoculars and Spotting Scopes
- Visual aides to help with a hands-on learning approach
- Pickup in the town of Jackson at convenient meeting place or at your hotel in town.
- A light breakfast and a wide variety of snacks that are locally produced and organic when possible
- We will enjoy a tasty lunch and the ambiance of the historic dining room at the Old Faithful Inn or Canyon Lodge.
- Hot and Cold beverages
- A comfortable 4x4 safari style vehicle where everyone is guaranteed a window seat
Time: appx. 10-12 hrs long
These tours are usually offered May-October , depending on road conditions or closures. Pickup times are close to sunrise, call for exact times
Group size:A maximum of 7 guests on each eco-tour, each participant is offered a window seat. A total of 10 participants may join if from the same group.
Price: $290 for adults, $240 for children 10 and under
Tour Minimum of two participants per trip , call for availability. These tours usually last 10-12 hours.
Book Your Trip Today!